PPG Industries Inc., manufacturers of The Olympic Rescue It and Revitalize home improvement products, were hit with a lawsuit claiming the products were flawed causing them to crack, peel, bubble, and damage the surfaces to which they were applied.
PPG has denied these allegations, however, has agreed to settle in order to prevent future expenses.
The products covered under this settlement include:
- Olympic Rescue It! Wood & Concrete Resurfacer
- Olympic Rescue It! Resurfacer + Sealant In One Moderate Restoration
- Olympic Rescue It! Resurfacer + Sealant In One Light Restoration
- Olympic Rescue It! MAX Resurfacer + Primer + Sealant
- Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Wood & Concrete Resurfacer
- Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Resurfacer & Sealant In One Light Restoration
- Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Resurfacer & Sealant In One Heavy To Moderate Restoration
If you purchased any of the above listed products between January 1, 2013, and April 27, 2017, you may qualify as a class member.
Class Members who experienced a Qualifying Problem may qualify for the following benefits:
- Reimbursement of the purchase price for any Rescue It! or Revitalize product purchased during the Class Period; and
- Reimbursement of the amount paid to remove the products (if applicable); or
- Reimbursement of the amount paid to replace part or all of the deck or substrate as a result of a Qualifying Problem (if applicable).
The deadline to file a claim is 8/24/18!
For more information, please contact us at 406-219-7798 or fill out a form below!