This class action settles two class actions against Monsanto over their Roundup Concentrate Products. According to the lawsuit, the products were advertised as having the ability to create more spray than they were actually capable of making.
Roundup Concentrate products covered by this settlement must have had packaging that stated, “Makes Up to __ Gallons” on the neck or shoulder of the bottle.
The following Roundup Concentrates are covered by this settlement:
- Super Concentrate 35.2 fl. oz. – “Makes Up to 23 Gallons”
- Super Concentrate 53.7 oz. (0.42 gal.) – “Makes Up to 35 Gallons”
- Super Concentrate 64 fl. oz. (1/2 gal.) – “Makes Up to 42 Gallons”
- Super Concentrate 128 fl. oz. (1 gal.) – “Makes Up to 85 Gallons”
- Concentrate Plus 32 oz. (1 qt.) – “Makes Up to 10 Gallons”
- Concentrate Plus 36.8 oz. – “Makes Up to 12 Gallons”
- Concentrate Plus 40 oz. – “Makes Up to 13 Gallons”
- Concentrate Plus 64 oz. (1/2 gal.) – “Makes Up to 21 Gallons”
Each State has different relevant statute of limitation for eligibility requirements, which can be seen here.
Eligible class members include anyone who purchased Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate in packaging that claimed the product “makes up to” a specified number of gallons.
Claim below to receive up to 50% of the retail price of the item purchased, without proof of purchase. The percentage goes down as more people sign up.
Deadline to file is 3/6/2018.
For more information, please contact us at Info@myPirl.com!