Two class actions consolidated into one, this settlement is worth $700,000 for any individuals who bought Tommy Copper Athletic Clothing under the impression it would alleviate certain body pains.
According to the lawsuit, “Defendants represent that the Tommie Copper Products will purportedly, among other benefits: relieve pain, including arthritis and other chronic joint and muscular pain; aid in injury management; accelerate or speed muscle and joint recovery; and improve muscular power, strength, and endurance”.
You may qualify as a class member if you purchased Tommie Copper copper-infused clothing and compression wear products directly from Tommie Copper (online, by phone, or at the Tommie Copper retail location in Westchester, N.Y.), between April 11, 2011 and Dec. 19, 2017.
Clothing covered by this settlement includes:
- Crew Compression Socks
- Calf Compression Socks
- Back Braces
- Men’s Long Sleeve Compression Shirts
- Women’s Long Sleeve Compression Shirts
- Women’s Compression Tights
- Wrist Compression Sleeves
- Ankle Compression Sleeves
- Calf Compression Sleeves
- Elbow Compression Sleeves
- Knee Compression Sleeves
- Men’ s Compression Under-Shorts
- Women’s Compression Shorts
- Men’s Compression Shirts
- Women’s Compression Shirts
- Half Finger Compression Gloves
- Full Finger Compression Gloves
Eligible class members will receive up to $10 for very article of clothing purchased with proof of purchase. Class members without a proof of purchase may claim up to $5.
Claim Form deadline: 3/19/18
For more information, please contact us at Info@MyPirl.com!