Universal Handicraft Inc. DBA “Deep Sea Cosmetics” & “Adore Organic Innovations” has proposed a settlement in a class action lawsuit alleging they violated consumer protection and warranty laws by misrepresenting specific beauty products. According to the lawsuit, the anti-aging benefits of certain Adore Organic Innovation products were marketed as containing a plant stem cell formula, “The highest concentration of its proven plant stem cell formula… it’s the most advanced breakthrough in anti-aging skin care today”.
If you purchased an Adore Organic Innovation product marketed as containing a plant stem cell formula between September 29, 2012 and April 13, 2018, you may qualify as a class member in this class action lawsuit.
In addition to providing up to $25 cash benefits and $200 gift cards to eligible Class Members, the defendants have also agreed to remove the words “proven” and “breakthrough” and the phrase “most advanced anti-aging science available today” from the labeling, description and promotion of its products.
The following Adore products are included in this lawsuit:
- CELLMAX Redefining Facial Cream
- CELLMAX Elite Facial Serum
- CELLMAX Superior Supplement Facial Thermal Mask
- Essence Facial Detoxifying Cleansing Cream
- Essence Facial Toner
- Essence Facial Milk
- Essence Facial Cleanser
- Snow White Facial Brightening Cream
- Dreams Multi Active Night Cream
- Performer Sculpting Neck Serum
- Essence Facial Serum
- Essence Facial Hydrating Cream – normal to oily skin
- Essence Facial Hydrating Cream – normal to dry skin
- Advanced Firming Eye Cream
- Advanced Firming Eye Serum
- Skin Tightening Instant Face Lift
- Golden Touch Magnetic Facial Mask
- Essence Facial Collagen Mask
- Golden Touch 24k Techno-Dermis Facial Mask
- Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion — Original
- Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion — Blossom
- Nature — Intensive Body Butter
- Spirit — Calming Body Butter
- Spirit — Calming Body Peeling Scrub
- Nature — Intensive Body Peeling Scrub
The deadline to file a claim is August 21, 2018.
For more information, please contact us at 406-219-7798 or fill out a form below.