Family Tree Now lists not only your name and every address you have ever lived at free of charge, but it lists names of relatives, spouses, children, and even acquaintances with all of their addresses as well! Go to www.familytreenow.com and type in your name to see.
If you have found all of your personal information and that makes you uncomfortable, then I suggest opting out of the web page. After opting out, it may take up to 48 hours for your information to be deleted.
How to opt out:
1) Visit www.familytreenow.com
2) Search for a name
3) Click on the account you are interested in
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Privacy’ link
5) From the family Tree now Privacy page scroll about 1/3 of the way down until you see a faint blue hyperlink that says ‘opt out here’
6) Click that link, then enter the name of interest again
7) Once you find your page click ‘Details’ and then a red ‘opt out here’ button will appear
8) Click the ‘opt out here’ link and you will be notified that your request has gone through
Share this article with your friends and loved ones so that they have the opportunity to opt-out of having their personal information on this website as well.
For more information, please contact Pirl at firstname.lastname@example.org