The blood thinner Eliquis (apixaban) has been linked to serious uncontrollable bleeding, with no cure to the problem!
Doctors typically prescribe Eliquis to prevent the risk of strokes and blood clots in people with irregular heartbeats. However, a study exposed this drugs research trials as being inaccurate and missing data, patients received incorrect doses of medication, and there was a failure to report adverse reactions to this medication including death!
Thousands have filed claims against the manufacturers for failing to warn the public about the risks of the medication. The Eliquis Lawsuit is for any people harmed by Eliquis and similar blood thinners including Pradax and Xarelto.
Reasons to file a lawsuit claim include:
· Fraud: Manufacturers fraudulently conducted a clinical trial to conceal side effects of Eliquis.
· Failure to warn: Manufacturers failed to warn about the risks associated with a blood thinner that has no antidote.
· False claims: Manufacturers misrepresented the drug’s safety in direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns.
· Negligence: Manufacturers were negligent in their design, research, manufacturing, and marketing of Eliquis.
· Compensation: People harmed or whose loved ones were harmed should seek compensation for pain, suffering, emotional distress, medical expenses, lost earnings and other economic damages.
Lawsuits involving Eliquis could involve its most dangerous side effect, an increased risk of uncontrollable bleeding.
Other Eliquis side effects include:
· Bruising easily
· Developing skin rash
· Internal bleeding
· Brain hemorrhaging
The lawsuit claims the manufacturers misled the public and medical community by failing to disclose the errors. FDA reviewers and medical scholars both criticized the results of the Eliquis study.
For more information, please contact Pirl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Status: There is no current class-action lawsuit or multidistrict litigation court involving Eliquis. If numerous plaintiffs file similar complaints with similar facts against Bristol-Myers and Pfizer, courts may choose to consolidate them into and MDL.
*****A VITAL NOTE FROM THE PIRL TEAM: As we report on any medical product/medication case - NEVER STOP OR ALTER A MEDICAL PROGRAM OR COURSE OF MEDICATION WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR(S) OR A PHYSICIAN.*****