Energy Drinks hit America by storm in the late 1990’s, and since then dozens of lawsuits have been won against numerous manufacturers of these liquid energy drinks. Including lawsuits for wrongful death, stroke, unlawful marketing strategies, and false advertisement.
Lawsuits against big energy drink manufacturers that have already been won:
- FOURNIER & CROSSLAND V. MONSTER BEVERAGE CORPORATION (2012)
- MORRIS V. MONSTER BEVERAGE CORPORATION (2013)
- SAN FRANCISCO V. MONSTER BEVERAGE CORPORATION (2013)
- TERRY V. RED BULL (2013)
- FELTS V. MONSTER BEVERAGE CORPORATION (2014)
- CAREATHERS V. RED BULL (2014)
- SMITH V. MONSTER BEVERAGE CORPORATION (2016)
- WADE V. RED BULL (2016)
Ongoing/Current Lawsuit against Big Energy drink manufacturers:
- MORGAN & MORGAN V. THE ENERGY DRINK INDUSTRY (ONGOING).
Morgan & Morgan have already filed 13 lawsuits against Monster Energy, and several more against Red Bull, with claims of severe injury or death, inadequate labeling, and improper testing.
Many studies have linked energy drinks to heart arrhythmia, irregular heart palpitations, increased blood pressure, dehydration, gastrointestinal problems, chest pains, heart attacks, dizziness, headaches, and Death!
According to the FDA, they are “continuing to investigate reports of illness, injury or death of people who took products marketed as energy drinks or energy shots.”
If you or a loved one have experienced serious negative side effects from an energy drink please contact Pirl today and tell us your story. We are here to help! Pirl will set you up with one of our top affiliated law firms.
Contact Pirl today at firstname.lastname@example.org!