Have you Rented from Venture Property Management and had negative experiences?
Properties Venture Manage include:
- Woodglen Venture in Valencia, CA
- Brooks Venture in Encino, CA
- Westbourne Venture in West Hollywood, CA
- Weddington Oaks in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Torrance Venture in Torrance, CA
- MountainView Venture in Covina, CA
In the last four years, have you been harassed by collections for rent payments? What about having negative information reported to your credit report without proper notice? Has Venture tried billing you to remodel their units? Or were you housed in units with endless pipe bursts and leaks? Have you disputed these debts and accusations to no avail? You are not alone!! Dozens of others have had similar experiences... Don't be another victim!! Pirl wants to hear your story! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us in our research regarding Fair Credit Reporting Act violations for California residents.
Venture Property management is currently under investigation for violating the following Codes and Acts:
- California Civil Code Section 1950.5 (g) (1) and Civil Code Section 1950.5 (g) (2) which states a landlord must notify a tenant within 21 days of moving out of the debts they had inquired.
- FDCPA- A collection agency cannot engage in any unfair or outrageous method to collect a debt. For example, it can’t: add interest, fees, or charges not authorized in the original agreement or by state law.
- FCRA 15 USC 1681- must inform consumer of any negative information being placed on their credit report within 30 days of the negative information being reported.
- California Civil Code states restricts the statute of limitations, in this instance, for a creditor to collect on a debt four years old (CCP §337(1)).
FCRA violations can cost consumers in various ways. Being turned down for credit and rental applications resulting in the loss of time, application fees, and energy. Violations can also result in paying higher interest rates on mortgages and car loans. Not to mention the stress!
The FCRA and FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act) was enacted into law in order to protect consumers from identity theft in a world where fraudulent credit transactions have become a common concern. The timeliness and guidelines for creditors, and collection service companies, to notify consumers of this information are in place to ensure complete and accurate reporting.
We believe Venture Property Management has violated one, if not all, of the above laws and we are searching for more individuals to share their story with us. DON’T BE A VICTIM!
Contact us at Info@myPirl.com today!!!