4C Foods Corp. Has voluntarily recalled their grated cheese due to possible Salmonella contamination. Salmonella is a bacteria most often transmitted by contaminated food or water. When ingested symptoms such as fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain prevail. Elderly, young children, and those whom are immunocompromised are most susceptible to Salmonella and symptoms can lead to death.
· 4C All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-33126)
· 4C All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-37126)
· 4C All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-77126)
· 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-32790)
· 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-11627)
· 4C HomeStyle All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-12302)
· Cento Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90502)
· Cento Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90501)
All above listed products were packed in 6 oz. vacuum-sealed glass jars, with BEST BY dates between November 12, 2016 and November 12, 2018 and packaged in cases of either 6 or 12 jars per case
If you purchased any of the above listed products, you are urged to return your product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Retail stores have been informed of the issue at hand and are requested to immediately remove and discard of any of the above listed products.
Please contact 4C Foods Corp. at 866-969-1920 Monday- Friday, 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Eastern Time), with any inquires.