Volkswagen has reached Settlements involving 2.0-liter Volkswagen and Audi diesel vehicles with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”), the California Attorney General, the California Air Resources Board (“CARB”), the Federal Trade Commission, and current vehicle owners/lessees and certain former vehicle owners/lessees in the United States.
Under the Settlements, Volkswagen has agreed to:
- Buy back, terminate leases or provide approved emissions modifications for nearly 475,000 2.0-liter TDI diesel cars in the United States;
- Provide cash payments to owners/lessees;
- Pay for environmental remediation; and
- Promote zero emissions vehicle technology.
Owners and Lessees Can Choose:
1) Buyback of your car (or early lease termination) + cash, OR
2) Modification to your car to improve emissions. Keep your car + Cash (Modification must be approved by EPA and CARB)
Visit the Official VW Court Settlemnt Page, here, for more information on this settlement and how to claim your benefits.
For more information, please contact us at Info@MyPirl.com